Programme Management and Project Management (PPM) Careers
If you are seeking a career in Programme and Project Management (PPM), Risk Management or Change Management you have come to the right place! Do you have a burning desire to demonstrate and utilise industry leading best practices such as those based on UKAS, IC, ISEB, APM's APMBOK and OGC's methodologies? If you have the right blend of talent and ambition, there is no better place than KPS Consultants to develop your Programme and Project Management (PPM) career. KPS Consultants is always seeking new talent to join our hard working team, so if you have the passion and drive for embedding best practice Programme Management, Project Management, Risk Management and Change Management or have Business Management or consulting skills relevant to our company ethos then please read on, and discover whether KPS Consultants is the right company for you. KPS is not a recruitment agency and all positions offered are for permanent employment.
What are you looking for?
Candidates may wish to join KPS Consultants for many different reasons, it all depends on what they are looking for.
For some, it may be because they have a burning desire to build a career in project management or have a passion for a specific best practice product but need to have the support to develop the right skills and undertake training or assignments to leverage and apply their knowledge or experience.
For others, it may be because they want a chance to develop their career further and drive forward a new era of change.
Or maybe, it's because of the excellent way we look after our people, and encourage them to get the best out of themselves.
We have listed some questions to help you decide:
- Are you looking to work in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life?
- Are you seeking job diversity?
- Do you have a structured and method based mind set?
- Do you strive to provide exceptional service?
- Are you flexible. pro-active and enthusiastic by nature?
- Are you self sustaining and motivated with a keen interest in programme and project management?
If you can answer yes to all these questions KPS can guarantee a career with us will be varied and stimulating because each project, assignment or business activity we task you with will present new exciting challenges and will give you exposure to new people at all levels across various organisations, ultimately giving you the opportunity to be the best and be part of a winning team.
What KPS Consultants is looking for?
KPS Consultants seeks people who have the ability to think inside and outside the box challenging conventional thought whilst offering unique perspectives and conceiving more fresh and innovative solutions for our clients and ourselves. We are looking for people with more than just excellent credentials. We want professionals who have a genuine interest and a good understanding of the dynamics of business processes and individuals who are resilient and dedicated.
Consultants need to be analytical and must have the aptitude to apply their skills in Project and Programme Management while demonstrating leadership in organisational development, quality management and business change. Finally, Consultants need to have a working knowledge or a sound understanding of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
The below is an indicative synopsis of the type of people KPS Consultants requires, the below is subject to change and review at the companies sole discretion.
- Your key soft attributes must be: Heart, Passion, Service, Commitment, Flexibility, Dedication and Loyalty.
- You must be keen to act in a business or project based role with a strong interest in delivering and realising business benefits than technical features. Although an understanding of technological solutions which yield business benefits through application is useful.
- You must be prepared to be challenged and stretched continually, and have an enduring desire for growth.
- You should have the ability to solve complex problems in a creative way - we are not looking for consultants to grind through standard methodology - instead, each consultant is expected to devise unique and powerful solutions that genuinely address client needs, based on our best practice guidelines and processes.
- You must be able to operate as an effective team member or individually with strong interpersonal skills, and demonstrate awareness of local cultural issues.
- You must be able to lead and manage an effective team when required to do so, making tough decisions where necessary.
- You must be able to absorb new knowledge rapidly and demonstrate both theory and practice.
- You must be prepared to develop and nourish the KPS Business at all times and go the extra mile as required to help build the success of the company.
KPS Consultants promise to you
KPS Consultants appreciate you don't make career decisions lightly. So if you decide to apply to us, we pledge:
- To do our very best to ensure you have a healthy work / life balance.
- To value your contribution from day one, and reward your skills, growth and development accordingly.
- To support you in developing your potential to the full, wherever your career may lead you.
If that's the kind of environment you're looking for, see the KPS Recruitment Process.